i love my local library. It is one of my favorite places to spend an afternoon. How could I resist this challenge, hosted by Book Dragon?
you can find out all about this challenge HERE
You can find all of my reviews at goodreads
i know I will have no trouble achieving the chapter book level. That's 12 library books. I will level up as necessary.
1. A Red Herring Without Mustard- Alan Bradley
2. Total Money Makeover- Dave Ramsey
3. The Carrier-Sophie Hannah
4. And Then There Were None- Agatha Christie
5. Day Shift- Charlaine Harris
6. Doodles Unleashed- Traci Bautista
7. Scorched Eggs- Laura Child's
8. I Am Half Sick Of Shadows- Alan Bradley
9. President's Shadow- Brad Meltzer
10. Cary Grant Dark Shadow-Geoffrey Wansell
11. Chocolate War- Robert Cormier
12. Harry Potter & Sorcerer's Stone- J.K. Rowling